LEARN HOW TO TRADE FX MARKET WITH US

Thursday, May 14, 2015

I AM BACK! 14.05.2015 Technical Analyst

Assalammualaikum and good day to all

This is the very first entry post since I think in 4-5year. Yup, I am giving up on trades for so long, but now I have the courage to start all over again, and luckily I didn't forget what I'd learned before + I learn something new. This is my very first entry. InsyaAllah will continue this and this time I will never give up. Hahahahha..

Thanks for those who reads this. Stay tuned.

Type Off

On image in my latest prediction. Follow the signal, it's all free and it's all Pending Order so no need rush :p






For scalping entry, I am not posting the SS of the chart. Only the price. Just posting the chart when for swing trades.  Trade at your own Risk.

If there's any concerns, email me at vezictsolutions [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks


No comments: